Long-term care providers face significant challenges, from high staff turnover to increasing regulations. A comprehensive nursing home employee benefits package attracts and retains top talent.
An expert team can develop a specialized nursing home employee benefits program which includes:
1. Strategic Planning
Motivating and retaining existing employees is a top priority for facilities. A solid strategic plan includes:
- A benefits program that lowers costs and maximizes efficiencies.
- A collaborative effort between benefit advisors and clients to develop a tailored benefits program.
- A roadmap for employee management.
2. Cost Containment
An attractive benefits plan is critical to maintaining top talent. A package that satisfies both employers and employees includes:
- Wellness promotion to reduce benefits usage and increase productivity.
- Consumerism options to give employees access to benefits and savings.
3. Compliance Services
Complex laws and regulations affect employee benefit systems. Failure to comply can be costly. Compliance services include:
- Guidance on laws and regulations that may alter employee benefit programs.
- Advice on statutory and regulatory changes that can impact the administration of health and welfare plans.
Timely information alerts employers and employees to critical changes affecting their plans by implementing:
- Communication for Employers
Benefit compliance resources include legislative updates on healthcare reform.
- Communication for Employees
Dedicated service teams give employees easy access to advisors.
Nursing home employees provide a vital and compassionate service to our communities. A complete nursing home employee benefits plan safeguards a facility’s future and mission to care for our most vulnerable citizens in their advanced stages of life.